DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Anyone found the Android version of XApp?

Solomon

I haven't found it on the Google Play Store or the Fujifilm stite. I was susposed to be released today.

Thanks, John. I guess that is the answer to the burning question. "Can a camera company really make a functional app?"

<Updated history>
Added on May 26, 2023
“FUJIFILM XApp (iOS) Ver. 1.01” and “FUJIFILM XApp (Android) Ver. 1.01”, which fixes the above problem, are now available for download.

I've got it running on my phone (Samsung A20) and my XT3. Although it is a big improvment from their previous software, they have a long way to go.

It still has the dysfunctional brain that is an earmark of almost all free softare.

I had a look at it but I don't think that I'm much interested in it. I have 3 Fujifilm digital cameras, my oldest a Finepix F30 which I carry around with me in my bag so gets most used and an X-A1 and X-E1. Sadly the Covid thing curtailed my photo taking activities for a long time.

I had a look at it but I don't think that I'm much interested in it. I have 3 Fujifilm digital cameras, my oldest a Finepix F30 which I carry around with me in my bag so gets most used and an X-A1 and X-E1. Sadly the Covid thing curtailed my photo taking activities for a long time.
The XE1 is a great little camera, I had the XE2 which is essentially the same thing. It's time to start taking photos again, Rach.

Back