DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

[Sell] DPreview membership for sale

PentUp

I have a valid ongoing membership at the Digital Photography Review site and forum. If anyone is interested in purchasing that off me, I can give you a good price :LOL: :ROFLMAO::z04-auslachen:

I have a valid ongoing membership at the Digital Photography Review site and forum. If anyone is interested in purchasing that off me, I can give you a good price :LOL: :ROFLMAO::z04-auslachen:
You nutter, I love it. Tell you what, you pay me a hundred dollars US and I'll take it off your hands.

I've been on there 23 years, so I'll pay you two hundred dollars to take mine how's that. Awww, no hang on .....

Danny.

Ohh no. I bought it, and now I can see the site will close on the 10th. I've been scammed
Time to claim my payment back from paypal

So DPR users are now selling off their membership, if gear patrol do a good job to the forum I don't think there will be a need to sell your membership. Just saying

Back