DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Elmarit 90mm f28 1st model

mjimenez

Hi there !

I'm talking about the 1st model chrome 'round 1963. What d'you think about this lens, is it woth it. Or better go for the new one ? Or even the Elmar f:4 ?

Thanks for your comments.

MJ

"I'm talking about the 1st model chrome 'round 1963. What d'you think about this lens, is it woth it. Or better go for the new one ? Or even the Elmar f:4 ?"

Marcos, the 1st Version 90 Elmarit is a fine lens, although the current version has enhanced contrast - especially at the wider apertures. You will find more chrome ex&les of this lens. The black copies are more expensive, but optically identical. I use my Version 1 Elmarits (I have chrome and black lenses) more than my 90 SAA. I like their size and rendition.

David

Back