DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Fuji X-T1 is coming....

dirk

DPRF-Founder
Administrator
Hi,

Fuji is coming with a new body. Style like a Nikon FM2. Looks really good. Weather sealed, Wifi, better EVF than X-E2 etc. Shall cost around 1800 USD with Kit Zoom 18-135mm.

Here is the updated specs list

• announcement January 28th (trusted source)
  • bigger (x77 magnification) and better (high performance) EVF / (trusted + anonymous sources)
  • APS-C X-Trans sensor II (16MP) / (trusted + anonymous sources)
  • support for the UHS-II SD-card for super-fast writing speed / (trusted sources)
  • dual SD-Card slot (trusted source)
  • 8fps with AF tracking / (trusted source)
  • weather sealed body / (trusted sources)
  • tilt screen (source who was right in the past, but not yet upgraded to trusted source + new source)
  • SLR-type (Fujica) design / (source who was right in the past, but not yet upgraded to trusted source)
  • name: X-T1 / (anonymous source + Fujifilm)
  • WiFi
  • ISO up to 51200 (new source)
  • smaller than the X-E2 (anonymous source)
  • 18-55 kit lens (anonymous source + other rumor sites)
  • 18-135 will be weather sealed (other rumor sites)
  • in stores mid-February (other rumor sites + anonymous source)
  • price range between X-E and X-PRO line / (new and anonymous sources)
  • priced at 180,000 yen (other rumor sites) or $1,800 (anonymous source)
  • additional battery grip / (anonymous source)
  • faster AF then X-E2 / (new source) [I think that this source confused faster writing speed with faster AF-speed]
images can be found here:

http://www.fujirumors.com/enjoy-more-x-t1-images-evf-specs-bigger-evf-than-e-m1/

I had an opportunity to handle the X-T1 for around 10 Minutes on a fair and I just say I am quite impressed with this camera. Reminds me of my old Contax RTS. Viewfinder is really nice for a EVF. Very big (I wear galsses).

I need to rent it for a couple of days to say more, but at the moment the X-T1 is one of the few cameras I am currently interested in, although I like the classif design of the X-Pro1 more.

Best wishes

Back