DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Just brought a Contax N1

CulbreathCarole

Hello my name is Carole,
Could someone out there help me I'am in need of a Contax N1 Manual. I have always loved these cameras and Carl Ziess Glass. Got to start somewhere. AM new no the Forum.
Please email me at cahphotos@aol.com or hollingsworthcarole@yahoo.com
Thank You
Carole
Hope to start putting my photos up soon and making friends who love these cameras

Hi Carole

And welcome to this cool forum. :)

There used to be Contax Manuals on this page but I cannot really remember where. Okay, this was ages ago but still, it is worth a try. Other than that, I would not know where to look. Tried already a web search with the usual search engines?

Cheers,
M;los

Carole,
If you have not been successful in finding a manual as yet, try Orphan Cameras run by M.Butkus, NJ. I have been on the site a few times looking up points re various cameras. However, you can download the manuals, and all he asks for is a small donation.

Congrats on a great camera Carole! I am new here myself.
Good luck with the search; I found my NX Manual at the address mentioned above.

Back