DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

[Sell] Medium Format Film Cameras ????

wexlermd

Any interest in Medium Format Film Cameras? I know this is a Digital site, but so, there may be other aligned interests as well. Please contact me if interested in Medium Format Rolleiflex TLR cameras to purchase.

Hi wexlermd,

I think all Medium Format users are welcome. Film and digital. But if you want to buy one, you should add "WTB".
Hello, Dirk: Thank you for your kind comment. However, I posted the notice because I wanted to SELL my Medium Format Cameras, not BUY. Perhaps I should try to re-word my notice, if I can. Thank you, Arnold Wexler MD

Edit: I change that for you

Any interest in Medium Format Film Cameras? I know this is a Digital site, but so, there may be other aligned interests as well. Please contact me if interested in Medium Format Rolleiflex TLR cameras to purchase.
Hello, Dirk: Thank you for your kind comment. However, I posted the notice because I wanted to SELL my Medium Format Cameras, not BUY. Perhaps I should try to re-word my notice, if I can. Thank you, Arnold Wexler MD

Edit: I change that for you
Thank you for helping me with my AD, Dirk. Yes, I have several Rolleiflex TLR Medium format Cameras which I care to sell off because I need to close out my collections. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

There is also our sister forum for Medium Format only. You can tray it there too:

Back