DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

My second batch of pictures

Flektogon

Sorry, if those pictures are not "actual", I am just trying to find the optimal way to share my pictures. These are linked from Flickr. And thanks for looking.

IMGP8159 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
One from the last autumn.

IMGP0983 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
And from the beginning of March

IMGP0990 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
My wife's pride.

IMGP3345 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
Typical end of March/beginning of April in Ottawa.

IMGP3348 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
Crocuses don't wait.

IMGP8406 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
Bo (Bonsai) and her favourite ball.

The first one is my favorite, but Bo gets points for being cute. Linking from Flickr works great. That's how I display all my photos.

Thanks! I think that providing just a single picture linked to Flickr is basically enough. Clicking at it gives everyone access to the entire "publisher's" collection. Well, it's not bad but not always desirable.

Sorry, if those pictures are not "actual", I am just trying to find the optimal way to share my pictures. These are linked from Flickr. And thanks for looking.

IMGP8159 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
One from the last autumn.

IMGP0983 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
And from the beginning of March

IMGP0990 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
My wife's pride.

IMGP3345 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
Typical end of March/beginning of April in Ottawa.

IMGP3348 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
Crocuses don't wait.

IMGP8406 by Peter Galan, on Flickr
Bo (Bonsai) and her favourite ball.

Thanks for posting. Snow shots were my favourites. We did not get much snow here in the Midlands last winter. It was forecast a few times and was meant to be heavy but was not too deep in the end, Well at least here anyways. We hardly had much frost days either. I cannot remember seeing a deep frost here last winter. Not one.

Regards Dino26323

Thanks for posting. Snow shots were my favourites. We did not get much snow here in the Midlands last winter. It was forecast a few times and was meant to be heavy but was not too deep in the end, Well at least here anyways. We hardly had much frost days either. I cannot remember seeing a deep frost here last winter. Not one.

Regards Dino26323
Thanks Dino. Well, yes, I know you love B&W, so the snow pictures are close enough to your liking :) . And can bet my head that even 50 years from now, when the entire globe will be swelling from the excessive heat, in this parts of Canada winters won't change. At least they are absolutely the same during the last 31 years what I've been residing here (in Ottawa).

Back