DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Outdoor Cafe

Box Man

fullsizeoutput_70a0.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V1
  • 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2
  • 32.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/125 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 800

Ok - B&W. This is definitely more in keeping with what I expect from the Box Man. Not only B&W, but layers that blend in mysterious ways.

Ok - B&W. This is definitely more in keeping with what I expect from the Box Man. Not only B&W, but layers that blend in mysterious ways.
I think you understand the mind, the movements, and the monkeying around of the Box Man better than he knows himself. LOL. :z04-bier01:

Good image. There's a lot to see here. Most everyone's looking at their phone, just like in the U.S.

Very good contrast between the real world what is going on in the streets as reflected in the window and how people in the cafe in the front of that street reduce their mind to the virtual world.

Very good contrast between the real world what is going on in the streets as reflected in the window and how people in the cafe in the front of that street reduce their mind to the virtual world.
A fine observation and examination of the image! Yes, I suppose it is a clash of, not civilizations, as that theory has been presented and argued already, but one of competing realities.

The real is never as real until it is compared to its false other, its verisimilitude, its antithesis.

Back