DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Received the M42 adaptor

jesito

Attachments

• 3123040541_173c9fc878_m.jpg
    EXIF
    3123040541_173c9fc878_m.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 3123867160_5d71663562_m.jpg
    EXIF
    3123867160_5d71663562_m.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 109
Hi Jes,
sorry, but we do not allow links to images or copy/paste image into the forum. The reason is, that after a while the links are broken and all discussions about images are worthless.

We want to have meaningful discussions within our forums also for new users in i.e. 3 months from now. This is only possible, if we have the images here uploaded on our forum server without external links.

Therefore all images for image discussions have to be uploaded directly here in the forum on our server. We delete all other links to images. The same counts for for links to the images on our CI gallery.

Thanks for your understanding in advance

I corrected it for you.:)

Looks like your adaptor works well

Best wishes
Uwe

Hi Uwe,

Understood and thanks!. I didn't want to overload the forum, but your policy seems very reasonable to me, I'll be doing so in the future.

Again, thanks!.

Jes.

I just ordered two adapters from Ebay. They are coming from Poland. I also bought a couple of minoltas for parts, very cheap. I want to try to combine one of the adapters with the lense mount of the minolta camera to make an adapter to put a SD14 onto my minolta bellows without permanenty modifing the bellows.

We'll see......................................Tom C

Minolta Bellows

I just read over how to insert photos. Now we will see how my reading comprehension is.

This is the bellows with a 100mm flat field lens and the slide copier installed. It looks like I need a 50mm for this setup as I can't get the slide far enough away from the lens

View attachment 1005

I hope you don't mind that I used a 2megapixel kodak for this picture

..................................................Tom C

Attachments

• bellows 0020.jpg
    EXIF
    bellows 0020.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 7
That pic brings back memories, Tom. I started with a couple of 303b cameras myself.

Sincere regards, Jim R

Hi Tom,
thanks for the picture.
Have you tried to put some papertubing between the lens and the slideholder?
To some extend that might work if you only have to do a few slides.
If you have to copy much more slides try to use a slide projector.
Remove the lens from the projector and align the camera to it.
Depending on the camera lens it is about 25-30cm.
Mount both the projctor and the camera onto a pice of plywood or so
and you can do a magazin within a few minutes once the settings are right.
Regards
Uwe
PS: It´s getting off topic now.Maybe we should start a thread on sliode-copying.

Back