DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Brat Pix and the Chamber of Secrets

BratPix

I hope you will pardon me this evocation of Harry Potter in my title :)

On my website, I have just created a page to access all the short texts I have posted or will post on the shooting, management and development of digital photos. This page is here. Beware, the posts are in French (but can easily be translated in English using DeepL for instance).

Very impressive and very nice! Well Done. What prompted the creation of your presentation 13 years ago (to high school students) -- was this a "summer workshop" for students or a "real" class during the school year? Excellent. I also liked... Couleurs, 2nd page (the images). I am doing the translating manually. I will continue to explore! PS... your bi-lingual capabilities are MUCH appreciated. :) If only I could speak/write French. I can speak some Swedish and Dutch (a little bit) - Swedish more than Dutch, but I can't write anything coherent in those languages.

Very impressive and very nice! Well Done. What prompted the creation of your presentation 13 years ago (to high school students) -- was this a "summer workshop" for students or a "real" class during the school year? Excellent. I also liked... Couleurs, 2nd page (the images). I am doing the translating manually. I will continue to explore! PS... your bi-lingual capabilities are MUCH appreciated. :) If only I could speak/write French. I can speak some Swedish and Dutch (a little bit) - Swedish more than Dutch, but I can't write anything coherent in those languages.
Thank you M5 for this kind message. When I prepared this introduction to photography, indeed quite some time ago, my wife was teaching Physics and Chemistry in this highschool. She created a photoclub for all the students interested and asked me if I could make a presentation for the members of this club. This was done outside normal teaching hours and was, I think, a pleasure for everybody (at any rate it was a pleasure for me!).

Back