DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Earhart’s Plane after 90 Decades may have been found

After 900 years? Was it that long ago? ;):):cool:

I guess it's too late to amend anything now with or with a moderator's help! Unlike DPR's unlimited time Post Edit feature, if the post hadn't been replied to...

The Amelia Earhart mystery was "solved" in an episode of Star Trek Voyager named "The 37's". :eek:

The Amelia Earhart mystery was "solved" in an episode of Star Trek Voyager named "The 37's". :eek:
Really!? I hadn't watched a lot of Star Trek beyond The Next Generation, Late 80s, early 90s. That was the time when Star Trek : The Next Generation went into Movies.

Really!? I hadn't watched a lot of Star Trek beyond The Next Generation, Late 80s, early 90s. That was the time when Star Trek : The Next Generation went into Movies.
Yeah, it was quite a good episode. The premise was that Earhart and her plane were taken mid-flight by aliens in 1937, put into suspended animation for some purpose but never revived. They were discovered on a planet in deep space by the crew of the USS Voyager in the year 2371 and revived. It's a classic "fish out of water" story.

Back