DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Earhart’s Plane after 90 Decades may have been found

Yeah, it was quite a good episode. The premise was that Earhart and her plane were taken mid-flight by aliens in 1937, put into suspended animation for some purpose but never revived. They were discovered on a planet in deep space by the crew of the USS Voyager in the year 2371 and revived. It's a classic "fish out of water" story.
In Real Life it may or may not have happened to MH370. from 2014 to 2024, it's been gone for 10 years and the plane just vanished like it went to another Planet (Warped out of Earth).

Someone is Tracking it's Disappearance, he's Ashton Forbes.

On the topic of Star Trek, Kirk died in the Official Star Trek Generations movie which I thought was a letdown. He didn't die in an Alternate Ending and in a Novelisation of the Movie. That would have been preferred, for me, A William Shatner's Captain Kirk fan.

Last edited:
On the topic of Star Trek, Kirk died in the Official Star Trek Generations movie which I thought was a letdown. He didn't die in an Alternate Ending and in a Novelisation of the Movie. That would have been preferred, for me, A William Shatner's Captain Kirk fan.
Yes, I didn't like the way they killed off Kirk. Unfortunately most of the movies are a bit of a letdown as they try to make them appeal to the general public. Wrath of Kahn and Voyage Home were both good. I found most of the Next Gen movies left a bit to be desired. The latest season of Picard was good.

I hadn't really watched any of the new Star Trek Shows, only some video Clips. Picard with the old Next Generation Crew, Enterprise D in Picard, Seven of 9. I think it's ended already. There's the new Kirk and Spock and Crew, in the reimagined Star Trek : Stange New Worlds. I don't subscribe so I'm not watching.

Back