DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

How can I recover my photos after accidentally formatting the memory stick of my Canon EOS R6 MarkII

ANTALAAA

Hello! Faced with an unpleasant event . Accidentally formatted memory on the Canon EOS R6 Mark II camera.
And all my pictures are gone. After a little Google research, I realized that to recover your photos need special software. I even tried a few but did not achieve the desired result...
Does anyone know how to help me?

Hello! Faced with an unpleasant event . Accidentally formatted memory on the Canon EOS R6 Mark II camera.
And all my pictures are gone. After a little Google research, I realized that to recover your photos need special software. I even tried a few but did not achieve the desired result...
Does anyone know how to help me?
Sorry that happened! I know you can use something called File Tree to recover things on a hard drive - maybe try it? Does the card read that it's empty?

Извините, что так произошло! Я знаю, что вы можете использовать что-то под названием «Дерево файлов» для восстановления данных на жестком диске — может, попробовать? На карте читается, что она пустая?
Карта пустая, при подключении просит форматирование. Дерево файлов не помогло.

Карта пустая, при подключении просит форматирование. Дерево файлов не помогло.
Oh, geez - with a computer, it always keeps a copy of files on your HD in cache, but I'm really not sure if it can be done with a card. Hopefully someone on here will have another idea. I've lost things myself, so I know how you feel.

О боже, всегда сохраняйте копии файлов на жестком компьютерном диске в кеше, но я действительно не уверен, можно ли это сделать с помощью карт. Надеюсь, у кого-то здесь возникает другая идея. Я сам терял вещи, поэтому знаю, что ты чувствуешь.
Наконец-то я решил проблему)
Я наткнулся на это видео на YouTube. И да, мне вернули мои фото и видео)
Hetman Partition Recovery за меня все сделал!!! Да, мне пришлось за это случиться, но это пустяки, ведь свои вещи я получил обратно )
Спасибо всем, кто помог мне помочь)
Всего наилучшего)

Вот видеоурок, который мне помог.

In the Past, which I haven't tried this for a very long time, there was a Free Software called PhotoRec. There were plenty of others.

Save the Files to another disk to prevent overriding the photos which you would want to save.

Наконец-то я решил проблему)
Я наткнулся на это видео на YouTube. И да, мне вернули мои фото и видео)
Hetman Partition Recovery за меня все сделал!!! Да, мне пришлось за это случиться, но это пустяки, ведь свои вещи я получил обратно )
Спасибо всем, кто помог мне помочь)
Всего наилучшего)

Вот видеоурок, который мне помог.

Awesome! And thanks, I'm going to remember that product you recommended.

Back