DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

The competition

BratPix

Americans and Russians responded to the Me 262 by developing the F-86 Sabre and MiG-15. In the photo below, the Lim-2, the Polish version of the MiG-15, is on the left, and the Canadair CL 13B 'Sabre' Mk 6, the Canadian version of the F-86E, is on the right.

850_2150.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON D850
  • 150-600 mm f/5.0-6.3
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/2000 sec
  • Pattern
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 1000

See here and there for more details. As with the atomic bomb, one shudders to think what might have happened if Hitler had given priority to the development of jet fighters.

one shudders to think what might have happened if Hitler had given priority to the development of jet fighters.
Though I havent experienced the war myself I grew up with lots of related footage and documentaries, its terrors and horrors left enough of an impression on me to relate very strongly to the people living over here in occupied times. I guess we should all be very happy that he eventually failed, though unfortunately not before he was able to make millions of victims.

Back