DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Adding to people's posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbie Heid

Hi all! I'm afraid to push anything, lol. Every time I hit reply to comment on a photo, it brings me to the post, but it brings me to the text area at the bottom of the picture and its actually is giving me an option to add to someone's post? I'm having no trouble posting my own, but weird things are happening with my responses to other's posts. It just started today after a Windows update. Thanks!

It just started today after a Windows update.
It's worth doing a hard refresh of your browsers cache. It might be all you need and it's quick and simple, with nothing to lose.

I use Windows with Firefox, others are similar:
Press Ctrl + F5, or Shift + Refresh button.

I’m using Firefox too, on my iPad or my Win 11 Pro desktop.

It's worth doing a hard refresh of your browsers cache. It might be all you need and it's quick and simple, with nothing to lose.

I use Windows with Firefox, others are similar:
Press Ctrl + F5, or Shift + Refresh button.

OK, I'll try that too - thanks.

I should probably explain: I just got a new computer last week, and I'm used to all these tasks being done automatically in the old one. Meaning, I haven't had to set these in about ten years! So, I'll probably do more, but I'll check first. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back