DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Flicker hosting of MF images

Schrodingers cat

I was about to reorganize my Flicker account in order to use it exclusively for hosting images to post to this forum. Seems like the easy way for me with the new forum, as linking to a zenfolio account appears nonfunctional.

Should anyone besides myself be unaware of this, Flicker required that I send them a photo of my drivers license in order to delete my old account data.

I didn't do this of course, but it occurs to me I might not be the only one caught unaware of this requirement.

If this just means I'm ignorant of current requirements I apologies, but this strikes me as onerous.

Flicker required that I send them a photo of my drivers license in order to delete my old account data.

That is really strange.

as linking to a zenfolio account appears nonfunctional.
What is the error message? Or does Zenfolio not allow the linking? or is it the file size?

We just changed 1 hour ago some settings for embedding images. Please try again in the test corner

But what are you planning to use for your MF images now?

That is really strange.

What is the error message? Or does Zenfolio not allow the linking? or is it the file size?

We just changed 1 hour ago some settings for embedding images. Please try again in the test corner

But what are you planning to use for your MF images now?
I'll give it another try soon as I get another beer :)

Otherwise I'll just downsize images from my storage drives and upload the 4mp images directly.

Back