DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Frangipani .

M R Padmaraju

... from my garden . K-70 , 55-300 PLM . if you like it .. .
Regards ,
mrp .
IMGP9614 copy2..jpg
  • RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. - PENTAX K-70
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/16
  • 1/500 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100
IMGP9614 copy2 copy.jpg
  • RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. - PENTAX K-70
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/16
  • 1/500 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

That's beautiful. Is it natural light? I like the idea (angle from behind). Really nice. I have also taken some flower pictures lately -- although not as not as creative as yours. Rhododendrons. The flowers this year have helped put joy in the spring season.

That's beautiful. Is it natural light? I like the idea (angle from behind). Really nice. I have also taken some flower pictures lately -- although not as not as creative as yours. Rhododendrons. The flowers this year have helped put joy in the spring season.
Thank you , MS . It is summer morning sunlight ( backlit ) with a small hand mirror fill from the opposite side .
Regards ,
mrp .

Superb and both versions are quite equally good which is unusual for flower shots according to many posters a while ago that said flowers were for colour on the other forum.

Garden of magic again.

Regards Dino26323

Superb and both versions are quite equally good which is unusual for flower shots according to many posters a while ago that said flowers were for colour on the other forum.

Garden of magic again.

Regards Dino26323

Garden of magic again.

Regards Dino26323
Thank you , Dion .
Regards ,
mrp .

Back