DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Sunny New Jersey!

jimcummings

Hi all, I'm Jim Cummings, a long time DPR reader and sometimes post-er. I shoot Sony with an a6600, RX10 MkIV and a RX100 VA. Love photography but my age makes it more difficult to get around and take as many pix as I would like. I mostly shoot landscapes and travel (when I can travel). In the "real world" I was a consultant to non-profits but the phone rings very seldom when you pass 75. My wife and I still help run a non-profit which helps build playgrounds for kids with disabilities all through New Jersey, in honor of my late Grandson, and run a Miracle League so kids of every ability can play baseball. Keeps me off the street!
I do hope this site succeeds and continues to be the great resource its predecessor was!
Jim

Back