DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Sweden.

TjoffenOhamn

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.
I've got a Contax G2 with most of the lenses, and recently i bought a Contax AX wich i haven't used so much yet. Beside the Contax gear i use mostly Nikon and love the old AI-S lenses, at least i did until i discovered Carl Zeiss. I must confess that i like the stuff as much as the photography itself. I use both film and digital, but i like film better.

/Mats

AX

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.
I've got a Contax G2 with most of the lenses, and recently i bought a Contax AX wich i haven't used so much yet. Beside the Contax gear i use mostly Nikon and love the old AI-S lenses, at least i did until i discovered Carl Zeiss. I must confess that i like the stuff as much as the photography itself. I use both film and digital, but i like film better.

/Mats

Hej Mats
I waiting to hear your opinion about AX
Hälsn. Leif

Back