DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Henryp from B&H is retiring after 30 Years

wklee

DPRF-Patron
Henry has posted in DPR.

"After 30 years I am retiring from B&H Photo as of 05/03/24. My job is being transferred to Geoffrey Ngai <gngai@bhphoto.com>.

Working for B&H and interacting here with all of you has been a singular and entirely satisfying experience. I want to thank everyone here who helped make it so. When I started at B&H I never expected to be here for 30 years, Now it's time to step back, stop setting the alarm clock every morning, and spend more time paying attention to my wife.

Best wishes to one and all."

Henry has posted in DPR.

"After 30 years I am retiring from B&H Photo as of 05/03/24. My job is being transferred to Geoffrey Ngai <gngai@bhphoto.com>.

Working for B&H and interacting here with all of you has been a singular and entirely satisfying experience. I want to thank everyone here who helped make it so. When I started at B&H I never expected to be here for 30 years, Now it's time to step back, stop setting the alarm clock every morning, and spend more time paying attention to my wife.

Best wishes to one and all."
I've gotten quite a bit from them - nice people.

Back