DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi, I'm new

kami

Hi!
I joined this forum last month but I didn't post. Sorry for that.
I'm not used to speak english so please excuse my poor presentation.

I bought a second hand Sigma SD14 with 18-50 EX Macro lens.
I love this camera, it can make amazing pictures.

It's not a perfect camera. Long exposure can make very noisy pictures. 50 or 100 ISO can produce very beautiful pictures but above 400 ISO pictures are very noisy.

Any way I really love this camera, it can procude very unique photos.

I start with a Nikon D60 (broken last year :sad:) I really liked this camera. Now I have also a second hand Canon 500D (I don't like this camera) and sometimes I use my ... :blush: Nokia N95.

I never go outside without my SD14. I have also a second lens for the SD14 a 70-300 mm F4-5.6 DG Macro.

I make many photos. I'm not very good but I'm trying to improve.

That's all,

Cheers

David

David....Hello...and Post some pictures here...everyone will give you great feedback..

Good Luck...Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Good feedback Depend to the quality of the photo, i hope. Or we are here to attach photo and learn nothing?

Hi!

Thank you.

I'll post some photos but in small resolution (400x400 max) I hope the pictures will be watchable. Anyway if needed I can provide higher resolution.

Cheers

David

Welcome to the club. I'm also trying to find a way to use the SD14 for longer exposures without noise. Let me know if you discover something!

Back