DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Japan 2017

SandyF

I'm making significant progress in finally processing all my Japan 2017 trip photos! I'm down to the final days in Kyoto and the Kinkaku-ji temple as well as the Ryoanji rock garden Zen Buddhist temple. I already have posted many photos from Tokyo, Nikko, Yokahama, Kamakura, and the Nijo castle in Kyoto on my flickr album "Japan 2017". Here's a Canon Kinkaku-ji square crop photo and other views from near and far are in the album. Cameras I used on the trip are Canon 5DII usually with 24-105mm lens and the Sigma DP2Merrill.
IMG_1308 Canon 5DII Kinkaku-ji Kyoto Japan 2017 by Sandy Fleischmann, on Flickr

Sandy Fleischmann on flickr

I've finished processing my Japan 2017 trip photos and completed the "Japan 2017" album on flickr. Our final visit in Kyoto on our final day there was to the Ryoanji temple, famous for its rock garden. Zen Buddhist temple complex. While the rock garden is deservedly famous, we enjoyed probably more the tranquil grounds in the late afternoon, almost empty of people. Next day, return to Tokyo and subsequently leave for the US from Hanada airport. Canon 5DII with 24-105mm lens.

IMG_1411 Canon 5DII Ryoanji Kyoto Japan 2017 by Sandy Fleischmann, on Flickr

Back