DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Konica 50mm f12 for leica M

thks Jeffery, it seems quite nice for this lens but would it be difficult to focus ? And what's the price of it ?

>You can generally get it only as a set with the Titanium Hexar RF. The >price of the set started at about $4,000 but I have seen it closer to >$2,000 on ebay from Hong Kong. I paid $3,000 about 14 months ago. It is >not difficult to focus, but getting it in focus is critical to the end >result. On the photo of the two pilots, I focused on the profile of the >nose on the fellow on the right, and the edge of the other pilot's glasses >ended up in focus on him. Generally I focus on the eyes specifically.

Hi,
I bought a Konica 50mm f/1.2 last year. I am not satisfy its result because its contrast is not up to my requirement. I prepare to sell it out soon. I prefer the Leica Noctilux 50/F1 or Summilux 50/1.4 for low light photographing.
Chris

Back