DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Low Tide

1971_M5

DPRF-Patron
Top Poster Of Month
Terminal 5 West Waterway. I worked on this project - reconstructing the wharf to support six new container cranes along with related improvements to the upland areas. This view shows the north berth. The other four cranes are on the left (south berth).

msc-flavia-02-small by J.E. Frantzen, on Flickr

Sorry! I keep fiddling with this... and then I replace the image on Flickr with the latest version. :) I should have done more fiddling BEFORE uploading to Flickr. Or, I should have just tossed the pic and not worried about fiddling with it. But it was such a pleasant afternoon -- standing there alone with the camera and a light/warm spring breeze. So... I guess there's a mental connection of sorts. Give it up! LOL.

Back