DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

My Best Memories in <<FRANCE MONT BLANC.>> Which is called Le Toît de Monde :

Cyril Jayant

Attachments

• Chamonix Mont Blanc (1).jpg
    EXIF
    Chamonix Mont Blanc (1).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Mont Blanc (2).jpg
    EXIF
    Mont Blanc (2).jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations. I like a lot your mountain shots. They somehow remind me about Ladislav Kamarad's work.

The only shot I can see is the first one (mountain top with hikers/skiers in the distance), and I would really like to see the rest of this shoot. This is a mesmerizing image--I continued to look at it for about five minutes before writing this comment. Excellent!

The only shot I can see is the first one (mountain top with hikers/skiers in the distance), and I would really like to see the rest of this shoot. This is a mesmerizing image--I continued to look at it for about five minutes before writing this comment. Excellent!

Hi Hass451 Thank you for Nice feed back and comments. I was very proud to share those images in here amoung all of you who love great photography. Most of my images seems to have disappeared from several posts I have done since the forum server was upgraded recently. I did not put the question why was it changed and I can repost them with some more extraordinary images belongs to the same series that I have never posted anywhere . I 'll do it soon and thanks for your comments.

Back