DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

SD1 Merrill

a230.jpg
a223.jpg

Attachments

• a223.jpg
    EXIF
    a223.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 6
Oh, that's really cool.... the clouds. Great eye and I like these very much. I took a similar picture a while back.. not as fluffy as these, but it was fun to capture it. Or at least try.

Ahhhh, I'm commenting on the May 6 pictures! Goofball me. The sunset is PERFECT. Magnificent. Wish I was there to feel it. WHERE? Please let us know.

I'm not seeing any EXIF. These are are great pictures (an understatement) and have wonderful feel to them. Camera and lens? What's your workflow?

Thank you so much. That afternoon the clouds were a spectacle, I have never seen anything like it again.

Sunrise is in Catalunya (Blanes).

Here you can find the EXIFs.

Regarding the workflow, it basically consists of trying to obtain a good photo (focus, exposure and framing) and creating a TIF with the maximum information in lights and shadows, along with the minimum noise, from the RAW. PhotoShop, Topaz and whatever comes to mind, being very attentive to the more than likely degradation of the image.

Back