DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Shooting with Speedotron Pro packs

jgyen

When I shot with my 10D connected to the Speedotron power pack with a synic cord(and making sure the polarity is right,which was anter issue). I was able to fire the strobs with no problem. But when I connect the camera to the computer and used the zoombrowser to shoot the camera would not fire the strobs and gave me an error message. Very frustrating. I've had to use a small flash on the camera to trigger the speedo packs to fire them. I've tried to explane the problem to canon with no resolts. Seems there pat answer is send it in for repair??? Oh,I also tryed with Norman packs,same problem. Anyone having this same problem? Or any salutions. (I have gotten the Wein 6v adapter but this did not solve the problem). Any help would be appreciated.

Back