DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sony DSC-RX100

Serge

A few old photos from the Canary Islands
DSC02367_DxO_1835_V-Edit_1920.jpg
  • SONY - DSC-RX100
  • 28-100mm F1.8-4.9
  • 22.7 mm
  • ƒ/5
  • 1/100 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

DSC01649_1_1920.jpg
  • SONY - DSC-RX100
  • 28-100mm F1.8-4.9
  • 10.4 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/800 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

DSC01680_1280.jpg
  • SONY - DSC-RX100
  • 28-100mm F1.8-4.9
  • 10.4 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

I obviously doesn' t matter what camera you use....so far I enjoy all your images. Which shows that gear doesn't matter that much...it' s the photographer.
Very nice!

I obviously doesn' t matter what camera you use....so far I enjoy all your images. Which shows that gear doesn't matter that much...it' s the photographer.
Very nice!
Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

Wonderful photos you managed to capture with the Sony RX100. I especially like the 1st one.

I had the same camera in 2013, the RX100. Got some great bar images. Unfortunately, my MacBook lost all of them. Then only after 3 months of using it I gave the camera to my brother. LOL

Wonderful photos you managed to capture with the Sony RX100. I especially like the 1st one.

I had the same camera in 2013, the RX100. Got some great bar images. Unfortunately, my MacBook lost all of them. Then only after 3 months of using it I gave the camera to my brother. LOL
Thank you!
Ehhh... It's too bad that your pictures are missing...
Also... shots from back in 2014... Good times, when mobile phones couldn't take quality pictures and this camera fit in every pocket :) But I also gave it away after half a year of use... I just gave it to my friends who were away on a trip )

Thank you!
Ehhh... It's too bad that your pictures are missing...
Also... shots from back in 2014... Good times, when mobile phones couldn't take quality pictures and this camera fit in every pocket :) But I also gave it away after half a year of use... I just gave it to my friends who were away on a trip )
Thanks for your sympathies! The couple of hundred photos lost from my RX100 wasn't that bad compared to the thousands I lost from my Nikon 1 cameras. Of course at the time I wasn't happy about it, but had I not lost them I'm sure I'd have deleted most of them anyway. LOL

You have a heart of gold giving away your beautiful little camera to your friends.

Yes, and those were the days! :z04-dance00:

Back