DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

This is AI, not a real person

First I say - who cares? No one is going to meet the fashion model whether she's real or not. Secondly, I'll throw in the b.s. flag. She's real. At least as real as any other model.

I'm sorry, this does not look like a real person. Where have you seen a real person looking like that ? At best this are photos of a real person doctored to hell, heaven and back, but the end result looks nothing like that real person.

If you're looking at those photos and it does not scream 'fake' to you, you need an eye (or brain) check, I'm sorry but it is true

I'm sorry, this does not look like a real person. Where have you seen a real person looking like that ? At best this are photos of a real person doctored to hell, heaven and back, but the end result looks nothing like that real person.

If you're looking at those photos and it does not scream 'fake' to you, you need an eye (or brain) check, I'm sorry but it is true
How does a person like that get requests for Dates? It's Strange, but some do believe that it's Real. From her Instagram post comments. Really strange.

How does a person like that get requests for Dates? It's Strange, but some do believe that it's Real. From her Instagram post comments. Really strange.
If so many people believe these are real, our future is doomed, and it is not that AI is that good, is because we’re that naive (to be gentle)

AI - Stars when they were young and now old, mostly, embracing each other. I'd seen a still version some time ago.

Back