DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Three Little Birds, [not far] pitched by my doorstep

ootanaboot

Treecreeper
2023-02-07_IMG_2756.jpg

Long Tailed Tit
2023-02-09_IMG_2878.jpg

Wren, singing its heart out
2023-02-13_IMG_2902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely shots!

As an ex-pat Brit I love seeing these UK/European birds. They remind me of home.

Beautiful little ones they are. Darn nice shots as well. Great to see.

Danny.

Thank you, I'd feel the same if I moved. I'd miss the [I see them every day] beauties that I left behind.
I guess life is all about compromises. As much as I miss the linnets, greenfinches and pied wagtails of my youth, I’ve moved many times and now live in an area where an osprey or bald eagle perched in a pine, or a painted bunting or ruby-throated hummingbird at a feeder, all behind my house is not unusual.

It‘s all good.

Pretty little birds and great photos.

Pretty little birds and great photos.
Thanks.
Oh and I laugh at myself too for the post you reacted to.
Note to self: Drink less and go bed earlier. :oops: lol
Lovely birds and great images. All three move so quickly and often in shadow, they
are difficult to get. Well donr.
Thanks.
The treecreeper has escaped me often, this time I got lucky. I remember willing it to move around the tree, on its way up, to the spot that I took its photo. It was the only spot that wasn't shaded or obscured. One click and it was gone.

Back