DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Topaz DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI and Gigapixel AI are now Legacy Apps.

wklee

DPRF-Patron
I looked at Topaz JPEG to RAW earlier and I now noticed DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI and Gigapixel AI are also Legacy Apps.

It looks like, for Sharpen AI, Gigapixel AI and DeNoise AI, there're no more the $99 Bundle update. There is an Upgrade to Photo AI from Gigapixel AI.

Extending DeNoise AI, Gigapixel AI, and Sharpen AI for another year is $49. each.

It looks like, for Sharpen AI, Gigapixel AI and DeNoise AI, there're no more the $99 Bundle update. There is an Upgrade to Photo AI from Gigapixel AI.
That was a mistake. Photo AI 2 can be upgraded from Gigapixel AI, DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI. Any one of the 3 for $74.

I still have some months left in my yearly Bundle for the Utility Bundle (Gigapixel, DeNoise, Sharpen, JPEG to RAW).

Last edited:
Back