DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

UK’s Royal Family Photo

I may have read the Photo wrongly with Kate Middleton the way she grasped her Children. There is bad Post Processing to be sure.

The filming was done in the grounds of Windsor Castle by the BBC, as far removed as possible from being a fake. Why don't you move on and leave our princess alone ?

Storm ⛈️ meet tea cup ☕

I'm more concerned about what People see in the Photos. Can anyone explain the Bench that Kate's sitting on? Forced Perspective or Optical Illusion? 4 from the Left, 6 from the Right, the Photo of the Bench looks odd. Kate's not the subject here but her surroundings.

1712157229294.png

I'm more concerned about what People see in the Photos. Can anyone explain the Bench that Kate's sitting on? Forced Perspective or Optical Illusion? 4 from the Left, 6 from the Right, the Photo of the Bench looks odd. Kate's not the subject here but her surroundings.

View attachment 14207
What on Earth is wrong with you. There is absolutely no trickery going on beyond that which exists in your mind. I really do think you should drop this subject along with your ridiculous theories and observations. You're trying to make a mockery of both our Princess and our national broadcaster.

Last edited:
Back