DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Utah County

Yes, well, that's my view at 300mm.

Here's the 18mm view (SD14 18-50mm EX). Still, it is great to be able to watch the weather and light constantly change as they move across Mt. Timpanogas.

Attachments

• window.jpg
    EXIF
    window.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 9
Lucky! Lol.
I've got a friend in Reno and her view out the backyard is mountains.
You should move the plants out of the way, the buildings set against the mountain and sky would make it an even more striking picture.
That's a pretty sharp and bright lens!

It's certainly true that the picture would look better without the plants. But when I'm sitting in my office, I prefer to hide the buildings with the plants.

Jesse

Jesse,

The sky, the clouds, the flat lines of the rooftops holding the pattern of the bldg on the left contrast the bold white lines on the right, with silhouted plants in the foreground. That's tough stuff!! :z02_respekt:

BTW, I look forward to viewing all the white caps that you will post! :)

good luck with your pictures,

Robert

Back