DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

801s 8008s

B

Bertie

Have recently purchased used 801s, working perfectly as I write this. Any recommendations for accessories appreciated eg remote release, battery pack or other useful items to look out for?
Regards, Bertie

Hi!
Did You find something regarding battery-pack (hand-grip) for 801s?
As far as I know, Nikon never made any battery-grip either for 801 or 801s; but maybe, some under-brand did it.
801 might get MB-10 (battery-pack of F90 and F90x), but it does not fully close to the bottom plate; screw goes in, yet.
I found as a fine and useful accessory, the MF-21 Multi-functions data-back and it is easy to find it as inexpensive, too: since 801 and 801s went (wrongly) less researched over the years, this Data-back too, had less market; but there are several (used or unsold-new) MF-21 (or 20) around, still!

Greetings from ITALIA !

Back