DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Day shoulder bag for S5ii

thetrickster

Hi all,

Looking for a good quality shoulder bag for my S5ii as my one for my old GH5 now doesn't fit. Want something high quality but not bulky.

Current pick is the ThinkTank Retrospective4 V2.0

Just for days out etc

Consider having a look at the Peak Design Everyday Sling bags. I have two, a 5L bag for a single camera and lens with flash, and a 10L for two cameras with attached lenses. They are comfortable and sturdy and I use them (usually the 10L) every day.

Hi all,

Looking for a good quality shoulder bag for my S5ii as my one for my old GH5 now doesn't fit. Want something high quality but not bulky.

Current pick is the ThinkTank Retrospective4 V2.0

Just for days out etc

I have the Think Tank Retrospective 7 v2.0 in which I carry my S5 with three lenses - 24-105mm, 70-300mm and 20-60mm (with one of the lenses mounted). This all fits comfortably and I've been happy with it.

Back