DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

DPRF Software has a Fail Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wklee

DPRF-Patron
DPRF Forum Software has a Fail Safe feature? A few days ago, I was on my Mobile Device, and typed the entire Body Text into the Thread Title.I couldn't Post thread and didn't know why. Several attempts later, I realised the Thread Body was empty and the Thread Title had my whole Body Text. I didn't use (NT) in the Thread Title.

There is a Fail Safe in DPRF?

Thanks Dirk.

I had a problem with Security Errors at various times

Attachments

• IMG_7761.png
    EXIF
    IMG_7761.png
    504.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7774.png
    EXIF
    IMG_7774.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7706.png
    EXIF
    IMG_7706.png
    453.9 KB · Views: 13
This is very likely a browser cache issue on your smartphone. We have SSL connection. Try to delete your browser cache at least once a day.

The other error appears, if you did not enter text into the text field or the title field and hit "post".

This is very likely a browser cache issue on your smartphone. We have SSL connection. Try to delete your browser cache at least once a day.

The other error appears, if you did not enter text into the text field or the title field and hit "post".
Thank you. I do see Security Error occasionally.

Thank you. I do see Security Error occasionally.

Again, this has nothing to do with us. It is a problem with your browser cache in my view or any other part in the communication line with your computer to our webserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back