DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Exify/Exif Viewer for Chrome on an Android phone. How to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched the FAQ but didn't find the subject addon. Can someone post a link on how to do this?
Thanks.

Click here and select which browser you use, I don't know if it will install to an android phone.

I searched the FAQ but didn't find the subject addon.

It is in the tutorial for uploading images:

It is in the tutorial for uploading images:

Well, I found Exify & Exif Viewer for Windows and it works. There's no Android app called Exify or Exif Viewer in Android Play Store. ?

There's no Android app called Exify or Exif Viewer in Android Play Store. ?

Exify is NOT in the Googel app store. You have to install the chrome version from their website.

The download button sais "Download the Desktop version". Press it although it is a smartphone. Confirmation message that installation was successful.

To use it on Chrome is different than with Firefox. Hoover over the image is not enough. You have to click on it. After that on the buttom is an "i". Click on that and you see the Exif data.

I added screenshots for this in the tutorial for image uploads.

Last edited:
Exify is NOT in the Googel app store. You have to install the chrome version from their website.

The download button sais "Download the Desktop version". Press it although it is a smartphone. Confirmation message that installation was successful.

To use it on Chrome is different than with Firefox. Hoover over the image is not enough. You have to click on it. After that on the buttom is an "i". Click on that and you see the Exif data.

I added screenshots for this in the tutorial for image uploads.
I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back