DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Lakewood, WA, USA

Greetings to new friends, and old from DPR. I'm a Nikon Z shooter and am mostly interested in Z related forums and also retouching. Thanks for having me. I had my first b&w darkroom, in a tiny bathrooom, in 1965!

Welcome, from SE Wisconsin!
I didn't have my first darkroom experience until the late 80s, with my grandpa. I was immediately hooked though!
Enjoy your stay.
What a great way to start, with your grandpa! Were you into photography at all before that? I actually started way before my darkroom experience, when I got a little Kodak Brownie camera, when I was 10 years old. Had to take the bus downtown to get film and have it developed. That was too expensive though, and I had to give it up.....

Back