DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

How to change my profile name

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Athens

Hi there, I remember having read that changing my profile name would be possible soon – can somebody tell me where to do this and when that's possible?

Hi there, I remember having read that changing my profile name would be possible soon – can somebody tell me where to do this and when that's possible?

Do you mean your user name?

Your useername should be the same as at dprveiw, so others can recognize you easier.

Please all questions regarding the forum software only in the FAQ/Help section. I will move this posting.

Hi Dirk, yes, I meant "Username". My desired username at DPReview was taken there but here, it would be possible to have it now – I'm also on Camera-Info with that "desired" username of mine.

I'm getting very confused now because you're running a such large network of various community forums (see footer on this page). Where should I turn to? I'm a Sony shooter but on sonyalphacommunity are hardly any posts.

Suggestion: How about putting it all together, abandoning that network, and folding it into one *single* forum (with those URLs pointing to the same community)? That unified approach was the big appeal at DPReview after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back