DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

I'll start

Macro guy

I got a 5d2 and I love it. I got magic lantern installed, which is quite helpful. It's awesome up to ISO 3200

Quite frankly, I don't even know. I don't require many features in my cameras. I also have the Fuji x-e2, which is mirrorless and the only big advantage is having a bright viewfinder in very low light. Other than that, there is no clear advantage for the type of work that I do.

I am atm full mirrorless in all my different systems (Nikon, Lumix FF & MFT, Fuj). But although the EVFs are quite good nowadays, I miss the optical viewfinder.

I have an XPro not just because I like it, but also because it is the only mirrorless camera with an optical viewfinder (beside Leica).

Back