DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Introducing myself

jerrysdean43

I have been a member of DPR Review for many years although I always felt kind of intimated there and never participated much. I find this new venue very friendly and easy to navigate and I have posted more images here than the last year or two on DPR Review. I feel very welcome here and plan on being more active. Thanks for setting this up. I am going to be 80 this year and I still love photography, started with an Ansco box camera in my early teens. I am currently using a Fuji X100V which I really love and an XT3 with the 18 -55 mm, 70 - 200 mm and a Laowa 65 mm macro. Previously I had a Lumix G9 and the Pan/Leica 12 - 60 mm and the Pan Leica 100 -400, sometimes I wish I still had this kit. I photograph landscapes, some wildlife and macro, and my favorite which is southwestern doors, windows, gates, missions, pottery and barrio buildings etc.

Back