DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

It's just me.

Jbear

Been around the various forums for probably too long, but...I'm here now. Hoping for a more friendly experience here than the original DP. Lots of good advice but had to wade through some "mud" to glean it. Anyway...here's to a clean slate and...onward.

Been around the various forums for probably too long, but...I'm here now. Hoping for a more friendly experience here than the original DP. Lots of good advice but had to wade through some "mud" to glean it. Anyway...here's to a clean slate and...onward.

Hi Jbear,

:welcome-to-forum:

Although this forum is made for all old dpreview members, we will not inherit the way we run a community forum obviously. Each forum management has a different way to run a forum.

You will experience here the "DPRforum.com-way" of user experience. I will make sure, that also DPRforum.com will have the same user friendly and transparent community management like in all my other forums.

This is our trademark and I place great emphasis on this in all of my community forums. :daumenhoch:

:spread-the-news:

Back