DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Missing EXIF data

Hasselblad_X2D_1600.jpg
  • Hasselblad - X2D 100C
  • XCD 65
  • 65.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/640 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • ISO 64

ok, this is definitely a bug in this addon. I changed something in the database as an interims solution. Please try again.
Still not working. It's OK, though, I just wish my peers could see the data.

Hasselblad_X2D_1600.jpg
  • Hasselblad - X2D 100C
  • XCD 65
  • 65.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/640 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • ISO 64

Still not working. It's OK, though, I just wish my peers could see the data.

See the image above. I tested your account and it shows the Exif data.

Are you sure that the image which you try to upload has the EXIF data in it before you uploaded it in the forum?

I sent you an image which has the Exif data included. Try that one.

See the image above. I tested your account and it shows the Exif data.

Are you sure that the image which you try to upload has the EXIF data in it before you uploaded it in the forum?

I sent you an image which has the Exif data included. Try that one.
I'm sure the uploads would have the EXIF data, as it does show up sometimes. I see that that one works, but I can't figure out how it's so hit and miss. I asked on the forum of the processing software I use and nobody else is having this problem (with data).

Forget what happened until today. I changed something in the database today, so we need to focus on all future uploads.

I asked on the forum of the processing software I use and nobody else is having this problem (with data).

Can you send me the image with which you had a problem via email?

With which processing software did you save the jpeg image?

Did you do something to the image after saving it with the processing software? Like uploaded it elsewhere or saved it elsewhere?

Forget what happened until today. I changed something in the database today, so we need to focus on all future uploads.

Can you send me the image with which you had a problem via email?

With which processing software did you save the jpeg image?

Did you do something to the image after saving it with the processing software? Like uploaded it elsewhere or saved it elsewhere?
Actually, it's all images that I try to upload. I use Luminar Neo, and I save them to an external drive.

See our sister forum for Luminar Neo

I am on travel until Monday. Have no access to Luminar atm. We can test this next week.

Back