DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Still learning

JohnCollins

Hi all. It seemed sensible to continue with the forum. Often someone has an idea or suggest that sparks of new thought. I use mirrorless, SLR, and film cameras. My principle digital camera is a Canon R5, but I also like using film. For film, I have a collection of AF and manual Canon, Nikon, Olympus, and Leica to choose from. Occasionally, I use a medium format Mamiya RZ67. I try to develop my own films both colour and B&W but tend to scan rather than print in a darkroom. Sometimes I use a lab.

My interest is landscape, street, and travel, which I couple with hiking, or riding on two wheels. This has introduced me to making videos of my trips, but I have a lot to learn both filming and editing.

Back