DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

First post

We're here too... (y) :)

(Prefer the format of these forums - appears to be the same engine as RF Shooters, where we've taken up residence Canon camera-wise. However that forum doesn't appear to have the image upload restrictions being applied here at present - 500k and 2000x1600 pixels).

Phil and Karen

Last edited:
PS. There also seems to be a 10 minute window for editing posts. Hence I've had to add this one! :)

at present - 500k and 2000x1600 pixels).

I changed that now to 2048x2048 pixels and 500KB. And we will se how this will go.

We have to figure out in the nexts couple of months, what the best compromise would be.

But you can of course also embed your images. Se the FAQ and click on the link in my signature.

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for upping the limits - appreciated!

I did read your instructions (which are clear and helpful), but I don't keep any images on an external server.

Phil

no problem, take it easy...
Hi Dirk,

I'm not unduly perturbed - DRReview locked posts after a reply (to prevent mischievous re-editing I presume), I was just a little surprised at the automatic time-lock.

I'm now aware of this, so it's not a big issue (unless I make a disastrous typo... :) ).

Also, a BIG 'thank you' to you and your colleagues for your work on setting these forums up - much appreciated!

Phil

Also, a BIG 'thank you' to you and your colleagues for your work on setting these forums up - much appreciated!

Thank you! :z04-whip2-1:

Back