DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro

Manzur Fahim

I managed to find a mint condition FinePix S5 Pro. Always wanted to have a CCD sensor camera, and this camera sensor has some unique characteristics. Also it has a nikon F mount lens. I don't have a nikon lens, but did try out a lens from someone and the camera works fine. Now just need to get me a cheap nikon lens just to sometime use this beauty.

Photo taken with Fujifilm GFX 100 + Fujifilm GF110mmF2

GFX100-01-015982.jpg

oh, to bring old memories back again. I only had a short time a FinePix S5 Pro. I was hesitating between FinePix S5 Pro, Nikon D200 and Sigma SD14.

I found the concept of that sensor very interesting, but my problem was at that time to find a good image editing program for the raw files, since Fuji (as always with their APS-C cameras) was doing everything differently :)

So I sold it and sticked to the Sigma SD14. Another diva for another story...

Back