DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

How do you like i t here

at least EXIF data.

We are working on it - at least we try to convince the coders of this software to make it easier to keep the Exif data at least optional. It is not easy to convince non-photographers about photo features like Exif data. They tell you something about privacy etc.

So far it depends on how big you embed your images to be able to see the exifs via the browser addon exify. Did you try exify yet?

Dirk, exify isn't the issue here. The forum code/software is removing exif data. When you started the forum it worked, sometime after it got broken.

Dirk, exify isn't the issue here. The forum code/software is removing exif data. When you started the forum it worked, sometime after it got broken.

This is fixed now.

On DPReview, it was a pain to go to the little skinny menu bar to find the list of forums. Here on DPRForum, it is so easy to move down the list to see other forums you want to snoop around in.
What are you using to display DPR? Are you on a smartphone? I find the DPR system for locating different parts of its site to be superior, maybe familiarity comes into my judgment

Back