DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

News Nanny bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

So we all can now report at dpreview about our positive experience at https://dprforum.com in different threads.
Yes it seems that it has been ok for a while now. If you get nay obstruction from moderators then let me know - but as far as I know the moderators know what the issues are. I have been trying to be even handed in my moderation but whlist fair comment is ok protagonists at daggers drawn on a thread are not my idea of fair comment.

@bobn2

Could you please stop hijacking this thread?

This thread is not about you.

If you have questions, just PM me.
I wasn't aware that I was hijacking. You're putting around accusations that some people are 'bad-mouthing' your site. If that's not intended to apply to me, then I'll happily shut up. If it does, then be clear about what the accusation is and we can discuss it and find out the truth of it. We all want the truth, don't we?

Bob, I have to smile, when you cannot correct me you simply dismiss it as not relevant.
Well, it wasn't. Please do explain how your lengthy philosophical ruminations about what you think are the differences between people being partisan and 'bad-mouthing' have anything to do with the specifics of this thread.

Would have thought it better to lock this thread now that we know the original Nanny Bot mystery has been solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back