DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New Project 52 for 2024

25/52: Here is one last shot from the MOHAI visit. This connects (a little bit) with the Week 17 "mummy" picture... at least to me it does! I was shooting at a weird angle and had to do a lot of cropping to lop-off the side and background distractions. Also, the "VR" (IS) switch on the lens was turned-off (for some odd reason) although 1/30 sec. @ 20mm is not a problem to hand-hold. Ahhhhh.... I think I know why the EXIF is being stripped... and that's because I'm now using "Windows Photos" to quickly re-size the image to suit DPRF requirements... rather than using PSE or Capture One.

divers-helmet-resize2.jpg

Project 52, Week 26

Charlotte lying carelessly in the kitchen of Château de Beauregard.

810_8904_R.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON D810
  • Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
  • 145.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/160 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 2500

26/52: The half-way point! It has been a lot of fun. Thank-you bratpix for the invitation. Here is a picture from the end of the airport runway (34R). An nice sunny day and there was another photographer shooting as well... so I am not the only goofball out there)! SEA to DXB.

emirates-777-resize2.jpg

Back