DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Show Your MF Photos Here !

I love gravel pits . Especially on a weekend . If you are looking for peace and silence , then you will feel comortable in a gravel pit .
You will hear things , you have not heared since long .

Both shots with HB CFV backs .

View attachment 13233

View attachment 13234
I am surprised how good and "real" the images look, although it is "only" the CFV 50MP back.

Drawing a line ...

100S_2385674_GF23.jpg

| gfx-100s | gf23 |
Excellent!

The building shown by the above image is now demolished .
The image in this post shows the state the building could have been in .
But it was not like that . I used AI from adobe (firefly) and generated the left and right side .
The outcome is surprising and looks very realistic . But also shows how AI is kidding and cheating us in photography .

Please don't condemn me , I was just playing around a bit with AI generation and found , it is not my thing . I will not use AI in my photography in future .
Its shocking how AI will be able to cheat us and this is 100% contrary to my general attitude in life . AI frightens me .

BAYO.2055. KI PP.jpg

2024 solar eclipse. Pentax 645Z with Pentax FA 645 400 F5.6 lens and Pentax 1.4 teleconverter. 4 minutes of totality doesn't give much time to figure things out.
Thanks for looking,
barondla

645Z8622solareclipse2024-400w1.jpg
  • RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. - PENTAX 645Z
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • Spot
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

Back